13 June, 2011

Dinosaurs are More Dangerous in Kansas

My boyfriend was in D.C. on the March for Life to defend the babies and he texted me during the middle of the afternoon.

Fuzzle: Hey, I miss you. I've been really worried about you today...

Being in Nowheresville, Kansas, cause for worry remains low, unless there is a possibility of tornado or a wheat eating pestilence.

Kate: What? Why would you be worried? Nothing happens here.

I expected him to send something like, "Well, being away from you makes me anxious" or some cheesy line like, "But I'm not there, so I have to worry, 'cause you're my Katiekins."

His response:

Fuzzle: A dinosaur might eat you...

Now I remember why I agreed to date him.

Because he's awesome.
_____________

OH! And recently I drew a comic of this little conversation.

Let me assure you, everything you see before you is exactly how it happened.

I swear.




Click it. You're not going to be able to read it from that size. 

Peace off.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Waffle, how you crack me up! I love you bestie. It is so good to see some of your art again...(hint hint...send me some...haha). <3

    ReplyDelete